Family Office Service
For high net worth families, we provide a full and comprehensive service, tailored specifically to your legal and financial needs. Each client has a lead partner as their main contact, ensuring consistent and personal service and building strong and long-standing relationships. A testament to this is that one of our private families has been with us for 270 years.
Our bespoke family office service
We understand that each family has different needs and goals and we keep that in mind as we tailor our service to meet your individual wishes.
Our fully integrated approach is achieved by offering specific independent financial, legal and tax advice to the family and giving access to a broad range of specialist services and ideas. Further, we can lead and co-ordinate the services provided by your existing advisors such as accountants or investment managers.
How we can help you and your family
Although each family receives a tailored service, most will involve a combination of:
- Helping you articulate and develop long-term goals and strategies for the protection and future growth of your family’s wealth. You can trust us to implement your strategy, while also controlling the risks and costs involved.
- Helping with your personal investment management – whether that be advising on and managing your investments or assisting with the selection of your investment advisers and monitoring investment performance.
- Succession planning to help you ensure that the wealth your family has worked hard to build up is passed down effectively through the generations.
- Helping with your accounting needs, advanced tax planning and annual tax compliance, including completing timely annual tax returns and assessing the availability and application of tax reliefs and allowances.
- Setting up and administering tax-efficient structures such as trusts, family investment companies (FICs), business entities and pension plans.
- Holding regular family meetings, enabling the long-term plans of the family to be discussed, monitored and adapted.
- Cash flow planning and expenses management. This helps with the development and financial education of younger family members, and also supports the management of charitable donations or otherwise achieving the family’s philanthropic aims by setting up and administering charities.
This service is designed to provide continuity to your family. We’ll get to know your needs and goals, while working with your existing staff and advisers. This alleviation allows you to spend more time on the things that matter most to you.
"Anderson Strathern has provided first-class service for our family for over 15 years now."