Health & Safety and Corporate Crime
Businesses face growing legal challenges across the globe. Fines levied against businesses by regulatory agencies are on the rise and enforcement activity is growing. Crimes varying from bribery and money laundering to sanctions and insider trading and fraud are all drawing more attention. Our specialist legal team can assist and navigate you through the regulatory landscape, including:
- Corporate Investigations
- Financial Conduct Authority regulation
- Competition and Cartels Investigations
- Confiscation and the Proceeds of Crime
- International Bribery (including the Bribery Act 2010 and Foreign Corrupt Practises Act 1977)
- Anti-Money Laundering Investigations
- Sanctions and Politically Exposed Persons
- Health, Safety and Environmental prosecutions
- Wildlife Crime and Firearms Offences
Our lawyers have experience in these complex areas of the law which often require working as part of a larger team internationally. Our health and safety and corporate crime teams have experience in working in the largest High Court prosecutions in Scotland in the last ten years and provide corporate compliance advice on a regular basis to assist clients avoiding any potential litigation. We act for not only corporates but also individuals facing criminal prosecution across a wide range of sectors including government, food and drink, oil and gas, manufacturing and healthcare industries.
Please do contact us on 0131 270 7700 for further information.
Meet the experts
We're here to help
If you would like to hear more about our healthy & safety and corporate crime services or if you have specific questions, please contact us.
"They establish strong, supportive relationships and a working environment of mutual trust"