Pensions for Employees
Our employment pensions practice advises trustees, employers, scheme members and trade unions on all aspects of pensions law – for both private and public sector schemes. We also advise in relation to Small Self-Administered Schemes (“SSASs”) and Self-Invested Personal Pensions (“SIPPs”).
How we can help you
Our highly experienced practice advises a range of clients including trustees, employers, individuals and trade unions on all aspects of pensions law.
We advise on matters including:
- The winding up of final salary schemes
- The amendment of existing schemes or the introduction of new pension arrangements
- The legal issues concerning scheme deficits and the strategies to deal with these
- The pension issues arising from corporate transactions and PFI/PPP deals
- SSASs and SIPPs and employer-related investments
- Complaints under internal dispute resolution procedures and to the Pensions Ombudsman.
Planning for your future
Through our financial planning business, Anderson Strathern Asset Management, you can access a fully independent and professional pensions service. Their team of financial planners can offer you a range of solutions to help make your future feel even more secure.
Anderson Strathern Asset Management can advise on:
- The creation and administration of personal pensions, self-administered schemes and self-invested personal pensions
- Defined benefits pensions
- The best way to draw income in retirement
- Ensuring the maximum tax relief offered by the government when making pension contributions.
Meet the experts
We're here to help
If you’d like to hear more about our expertise on Employee Pensions or if you have specific questions, please contact us.
"Their advice is pragmatic, solidly based in case law and employment law and they give me options to consider."