We have real depth of experience across every area of corporate and commercial law. We’re involved daily with some of the best known businesses, active investors, charitable bodies and educational establishments throughout Scotland and beyond, covering all sectors of the economy, including hospitality and tourism, energy, property, healthcare and cutting edge technology.
Whether you’re based in the UK or internationally, we’re here to help. We have strong working relationships with law firms across the globe and a specialist Brexit unit ready to advise your business on what the UK-EU trade deal means for you.
Our areas of expertise
- Helping you to build and develop your business strategy, whether you’re starting out, growing, or already a well-known brand
- Guiding start-up companies by providing the building blocks to plan for short and long term goals
- Every stage of your investment growth and M&A expansion strategy
- All types of succession planning – including trade sales and other exits often for family or owner operated businesses, as well as having expertise in employee ownership trusts (EOTs)
- Data protection and GDPR law
- Commercial contracts
We can help your business through its full lifecycle
We’ve worked with family and owner-operated businesses across several generations and have also enabled multiple start-ups and established companies to implement growth through intelligent business strategies.
We help you strategise for the full business lifecycle, from starting up, through the growth phase, ensuring commercial contracts work to take your business to the next level and eventually helping you to retire via an effective exit strategy.
As we’re a full service firm, we can call on colleagues specialising in other legal areas, including commercial property, employment law, pensions, tax and dispute resolution when you need us to. You’ll benefit from the efficiency of a multi-disciplinary project team and we’ll be able to effectively help you realise the full potential of your goals.
Whether you’re looking to develop and scale your business, or if you’re considering how best to tackle succession planning, we have the experience to help you achieve your immediate and longer term objectives. Our advice is always tailored to meet your specific business needs.
Meet the experts
"They establish strong, supportive relationships and a working environment of mutual trust"