Financial crime can take many guises but our team has the skills to tackle issues involving:
- Corporate Investigations
- Financial Conduct Authority regulation
- Competition and Cartels Investigations
- Confiscation and the Proceeds of Crime
- International Bribery (including the Bribery Act 2010 and Foreign Corrupt Practises Act 1977)
- Anti-Money Laundering Investigations
- Sanctions and Politically Exposed Persons
Our lawyers have experience in these complex areas of the law which often require working as part of a larger global team internationally. We have advised on the most complex High Court prosecutions in Scotland within the last ten years and provide corporate compliance advice on a regular basis to assist corporate clients to avoid any potential litigation.
Our experience in this area has involved a wide range of sectors including government, food and drink, oil and gas, manufacturing and healthcare industries.