Scottish Referral Network
Our legal referral and advice network - helping you to deliver a range of top quality legal services for your clients
We understand that there are occasions when you may need to refer your client to a trusted partner or would like some additional external legal expertise. With a trusted team of specialists in our referral and advice network, we’re here to help. We’ll establish a strong working relationship with you and provide a range of services and options to suit the needs of you and your clients. We’ll also provide the opportunity for a referral fee, invitations to CPD events and access to our HR Plus service.
We aim to add to the value that you already bring to your clients. Our key referral services are:
- Medical negligence/Personal Injury – complex/high value claims
- Will disputes
- Tax, Trusts, Estate Planning, Wills,
- Employment & Pensions
- Commercial & Property Litigation
- Family law
- Rural Land & Business – farming, crofting, land use, access, land & estates
As a full service law firm, we can offer you a wide range of services to complement your own. View all our services here.
Benefits of legal referrals
This is a free service for our local business partners who refer client work to us, where we offer:
- Referral fee
- Advice line – a free 30 minute advice telephone call where you need additional expertise*
- CPD – Teams participation in a selection of our internal CPD events, including anti‐money laundering (AML) and risk management
- HR Plus ‐ our new and innovative employment law solution for anyone whose business needs additional HR support or resource from time to time
- Meeting rooms – use of meeting rooms at our Edinburgh and Glasgow offices, as required
*subject to pre‐agreed cap on monthly usage
A highly respected service
When you refer a client to us, they’re in good hands. We’ll have the right person to talk to them about their requirements.
We started the referral network in 2019 and since then have helped a number of firms to assist their clients.
Here’s what our existing clients say about us:
“Excellent lawyers with great interpersonal skills. They are up to date, enthusiastic and committed.”
How do I get involved?
Your clients will be in safe hands with us, and you can rest assured knowing that they’ll receive the service you’d expect from specialist lawyers.