Join Anderson Strathern and the Federation of Scottish Theatre’s Legal Update
- Date: 30th September 2021
- Time: 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Join Anderson Strathern’s legal experts Paul Brown, Douglas McLachlan and Scott Fyfe to learn the key immigration, data sharing and contracting need to knows for performing arts organisations and freelance practitioners. Our speakers will also be answering your questions on these topics in a Q&A session.
The webinar will be of particular interest to theatre, dance and performing arts organisations and freelance practitioners.
We will cover:
- The new immigration rules and implications for performing arts organisations
- Employing staff from outside the UK
- Touring outside the UK
- Contracting in a post pandemic world
- Essential clauses including those covering cancellations and restrictions due to COVID
- Brexit – implications for sharing audience and employee data across borders when collaborating and touring
Meet our speakers
Head of Immigration | Partner
Paul is Head of Immigration at Anderson Strathern and is renowned as one of the top immigration lawyers in Scotland. He supports both public and private sector clients, across all sectors, including the Scottish Government, local authorities, higher education institutions, PLCs and SMEs.
Associate | Corporate
Scott is an Associate in our corporate team and advises clients in all aspects of corporate law including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, start-ups and corporate governance. Scott also has considerable experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts.
Head of Data & Technology | Partner
Douglas is a highly experienced partner in our corporate department. As a member of our Brexit Group and as our Head of Data & Technology, Douglas has been at the forefront of advising clients in relation to Data Protection Law.