Senior Solicitor - Dispute Resolution - Property Litigation
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Solicitor working with Fiona Stephen within our Dispute Resolution team, based in our Edinburgh office, ideally 2-4 years PQE.
The role will involve
- Advising clients on all issues relating to commercial, agricultural and private/estate properties
- Providing practical and commercial advice
- Working closely with colleagues in Commercial Real Estate and Rural Land & Business
- Sheriff Court and Court of Session work as well as exposure to the Scottish Land Court, Lands Tribunal for Scotland and the Housing and Property Chamber. First Tier Tribunal for Scotland
- Servicing Edinburgh City Council heritable possession work
- Participating in the business development initiatives for the team
Core areas are
- Recovery of Rent and Service Charge
- Irritancy of Leases
- Dilapidations Claims
- Interpretation of Leases
- Removal of Unauthorised Occupiers
- Title Rectification
- Applications to the Land Court
- Boundary Disputes
- Missive and Title Problems
- Private and Social Housing
- Planning Appeals
- Applications to The Housing and Property Chamber. First Tier Tribunal for Scotland
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Applications to the Lands Tribunal
In addition to demonstrating relevant legal expertise, the successful candidate should be able to manage a varied workload, be able to work alone and/or as part of a team and have the ability to deliver a first-class service to our clients.
What you will get in return
You will be paid a salary which is competitive in the market as well as an excellent benefits package, you will also have the opportunity to liaise with senior stakeholders. Our extensive training programme will help you build your career in a dynamic and energetic environment.
Anderson Strathern are an equal opportunities employer. Our policy is to recruit, develop, nurture and retain a diverse workforce following the guidelines of the Equality Act 2010.
Fill in the form below and a member of our expert team will get back to you.