Senior Cashroom Assistant
A vacancy has arisen for Senior Cashroom Assistant within our Risk & Compliance Department. This can be based from either our Edinburgh or Glasgow office.
The role is to provide effective administrative and technical support to the Finance Department to ensure that the firm’s financial management system is used effectively.
You will be responsible for
- Understanding the scope of the Law Society Accounts Rules and how they impact on the administrative tasks performed within the cash room
- Inputting and processing data accurately and promptly into the firm’s Aderant Practice Management System
- Monitoring bank accounts and liaising with fee-earners regarding transactions
- Using online banking systems for processing payments
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Liaising with banks regarding transactions
- Providing audit evidence and ensuring compliance with Law Society rules for client funds
- Working as part of the team, supporting and advising as appropriate
What you will need to succeed
- Show highly developed organisational and people management skills
- Be confident working with the Aderant Practice Management System
- Have a positive attitude and be numerate and methodical
- Be a team worker who can also work using your own initiative
- Identify and manage risk effectively in your work and for your team
- Have good knowledge of Law Society rules and processes
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please complete the form below. Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anderson Strathern is committed to promoting equality of opportunity and to the development of a diverse workforce. Please complete our Equality and Diversity survey, which is confidential, following this link: Equality and Diversity survey.
Fill in the form below and a member of our expert team will get back to you.