Senior Associate/Associate - Corporate
We seek a Senior Associate or Associate to join our Data & Technology Team in the firm’s Corporate Department, which is recognised by the legal directories as “punching above its weight”, working with Douglas McLachlan
The firm acts for a diverse range of commercial clients and seeks a solicitor at Senior Associate or Associate level to develop the existing practice.
The role will be based in either Glasgow or Edinburgh. We support agile working.
A broad spectrum of non-contentious Commercial Contract and IP/IT work, including advising on:
- Intellectual property licensing
- Software licensing and development contracts
- Trade Marks and brand management
- Internet and domain name issues
- Artificial Intelligence
- UK GDPR/Data Protection Act and Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act issues
- IP and IT support for corporate acquisitions
- UK and EU Competition law
- Media and publishing
- University commercialisation
- Agency, supply and distributorship
- Supply of goods and services
- Experienced practitioner, already operating at a senior level
- Interest and ability in business development
- Energetic approach to work
- Management and interpersonal skills
- Typical levels of comfort and ability with technology
Anderson Strathern are an equal opportunities employer. Our policy is to recruit, develop, nurture and retain a diverse workforce following the guidelines of the Equality Act 2010.
Fill in the form below and a member of our expert team will get back to you.