Non-Contentious Construction Solicitor
We have an exciting opportunity for a construction/projects solicitor to join our Edinburgh team. We will consider candidates of around 3 years experience in non contentious construction/projects work.
The role will involve
Your role will to support and advise clients and have responsibility for drafting construction contracts and associated documentation such as collateral warranty agreements, performance bonds, guarantees, framework agreements, and project documents and their interpretation.
The firm’s wide client base, means your desk will see work from public sector clients, university clients, main contractor clients, specialist subcontractor clients, developer, and funder clients. You will be part of a team working on a variety of transactions.
What you will need to succeed
- a working knowledge of construction contracts and capital projects experience
- Excellent client relationship and client care skills while delivering high quality advice
- An active interest in business development to gain new clients and growing your own case load
- Able to identify and manage risk effectively in your work, ability to work to deadlines
- Meet agreed fee earning targets and agreed goals
- Manage resources and time recording processes effectively to maximise the profitability of your work and develop organisational skills
- Represent Anderson Strathern and manage client and referral relationships to develop business for the firm
The role will be working closely with our Corporate partner Karyn Watt.
Don’t just take our word for it…Legal 500 testimonials
“Their wealth of experience and knowledge is invaluable and we always feel safe in the knowledge that the advice we are being given is correct.”
“They establish strong, supportive relationships and a working environment of mutual trust.”
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please complete the form below. Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anderson Strathern is committed to promoting equality of opportunity and to the development of a diverse workforce. Please complete our Equality and Diversity survey, which is confidential, following this link: Equality and Diversity survey.
Fill in the form below and a member of our expert team will get back to you.