Legal PA - Commercial Real Estate
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal PA to join our Commercial Real Estate department based in Edinburgh.
It is a varied role where you will make good use of your advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically Word and Outlook to assist in producing and formatting complex legal documents while providing PA support.
You will be responsible for
- Formatting complex legal documents
- Drafting and finalising client invoices
- Drafting general documents and correspondence
- Opening of new clients and matters including carrying out anti-money laundering checks
- Liaising with fee earners and the Cashroom department to make transfers/payments to clients
- Audio and copy typing accurately and efficiently
- Raising purchase orders and arranging payment of invoices
- Diary management for fee earners/partners including organising meetings, conference calls, booking travel and accommodation
- General administrative tasks including filing, scanning and printing
What you will need to succeed
- Experience in a similar role in a Legal office, particularly in Commercial Real Estate
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding and adhering to client confidentiality in all aspects of work
- Ability to work independently using your initiative and as part of a team
- Enthusiasm and motivation to continue learning
- Excellent organisational skills
- Advanced MS Office, particularly formatting in Word and the use of Outlook. Working knowledge of Excel would also be advantageous.
This role will be working closely with our award winning team of Commercial Property Solicitors on a range of commercial property projects including regeneration work, town centre, and property work in the housing, retail, leisure, energy, manufacturing and education sectors, including leasing transactions for landlords and tenants and property finance work. Previous Legal PA/Secretarial experience in Commercial Real Estate or similar is essential.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please complete the form below. Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anderson Strathern is committed to promoting equality of opportunity and to the development of a diverse workforce. Please complete our Equality and Diversity survey, which is confidential, following this link: Equality and Diversity survey.
Fill in the form below and a member of our expert team will get back to you.