IT Service Desk Analyst
We have an opportunity for an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst to join our IT Department based in our Glasgow office.
Reporting to the Head of IT and IT Service Desk Team Leader, you will be part of the team who are the first point of contact for all IT requests and incidents in the firm. The role involves providing both 1st and 2nd line support for a wide range of areas and technologies including PCs, printers, applications, systems software, etc.
This role is based primarily in our Glasgow Office, although there may be a requirement to attend our other offices.
You will be responsible for:
- Service Desk
- Logging, prioritising, and tracking Service Desk calls
- Investigating, troubleshooting, and resolving calls
- Providing updates to users on the progress of calls
- User accounts: Set up and management of various user accounts
- Mail sweeping: Review and release quarantined emails
- Homeworking: Support of remote homeworker installations
- Documentation: Creating and maintaining Service Desk documentation
Supported technology and tools include:
- Dell Laptops / MS Surface
- Windows 10 OS
- Microsoft Office 365
- Two Factor authentication administration
- BigHand Digital Dictation system administration
- IOS mobile devices
- Mitel Phone Systems/VoIP
- iManage Worksite document management software
The Successful candidate:
- Must have a minimum of 12 months IT Support/Service Desk experience is essential ideally within a Legal, Financial, or Professional Services sector
- Good all-round knowledge of IT, in particular, Microsoft OS and applications. Also good knowledge of all audio/visual technologies
- Good communicator and diplomatic – able to communicate with non-IT staff in non-technical terms
- A proactive approach to system security
- Flexible approach to team working
- Current drivers licence preferable
Anderson Strathern is committed to promoting equality of opportunity and to the development of a diverse workforce. Please complete our Equality and Diversity survey, which is confidential, following this link: Equality and Diversity survey
Fill in the form below and a member of our expert team will get back to you.