Graduate Software Developer
We have an opportunity for a Graduate Software Developer to join our IT Department in Edinburgh.
Reporting to the Head of IT, the role involves working with our Software Development Team on projects to improve processes within the firm. This primarily involves building, testing, and implementing new systems, applications, and interfaces. Also, supporting, maintaining, and enhancing existing applications and interfaces.
Experience in the following technologies and languages is desirable:
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
The Successful candidate should have:
- IT Degree level educated
- Working knowledge of development lifecycle disciplines and quality management procedures
- Knowledge of Microsoft products and development tools
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Positive attitude in delivering to high standard in a busy environment
- Able to communicate with business staff in non-technical terms
- Flexible approach to team working
- Open to developing skills and techniques which may be new and outside your current skill set
Anderson Strathern is committed to promoting equality of opportunity and to the development of a diverse workforce. Please complete our Equality and Diversity survey, which is confidential, following this link: Equality and Diversity survey
Fill in the form below and a member of our expert team will get back to you.