Front of House Host
We are looking for a full time Front of House host within our Edinburgh office.
The Front of House host is the first person to meet or greet clients either in person or on the phone and has a key role in ensuring the Anderson Strathern experience is a very positive one. The hours of work are 37.5 hours per week.
You will be responsible for
- Welcoming clients, visitors and contractors to our office, establishing a discrete yet personal welcome and a seamless service throughout their guest journey
- Registering visitors and issuing/retrieving visitors’ passes
- Answering phone calls and forwarding these to the appropriate person as quickly as possible
- Booking of meeting rooms accurately and ensuring that all room lay out and food and beverage requirements are noted and set up
- Ensuring the reception waiting area is maintained at all times – including general tidiness and the upkeep and restocking of refreshments where available
- Ensuring all visitors and phone calls are dealt with promptly and professionally
- Ensure meetings & rooms are serviced and supplied/replenished with tea, coffee & water
- Booking and re-arranging meeting rooms to facilitate external and internal meetings
- Ensuring our sub-tenants’ visitors are directed appropriately to their areas
- Arranging taxis for visitors and staff
What you will need to succeed
- Demonstrate excellent communication, time management and organisational skills
- Have high standards with regard to client relationship management and client care skills
- Be highly professional in all aspects of the role, remaining calm under pressure
- Be pro-active, can-do attitude and want to identify and implement improvements
- Be a team worker who can also work using your own initiative
- Be immaculately presented
- Have good computer skills including word and outlook
- Have a passion and drive to achieve excellent client service at all times
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please complete the form below. Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anderson Strathern is committed to promoting equality of opportunity and to the development of a diverse workforce. Please complete our Equality and Diversity survey, which is confidential, following this link: Equality and Diversity survey.
Fill in the form below and a member of our expert team will get back to you.