Associate - Corporate
We have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Solicitor within our Corporate department, ideally 4-6 years PQE, based in our Edinburgh office.
The role has arisen due to significant and continued growth in our M&A and Investment Teams in particular, and will suit a driven individual keen to take a leading role on transactions and to enhance their own personal profile; all within a highly supportive, experienced and friendly team.
The role comes with excellent opportunities to build strong relationships with key clients and of further career progression.
The role will involve
- Leading on, and assisting with, M&A transactions, re-organisations, and general corporate finance matters
- Working as part of our investment team on a wide range of private equity and venture capital deals
- Advising clients on commercial contracts and joint venture arrangements
- Providing general corporate governance advice
- Supporting the delivery of major transactions and innovative projects
- Liaising with clients – developing and maintaining relationships
- Embracing the firm’s continuing investment in cutting edge technology for the delivery of legal services
- Undertaking structured and supported business development activities
You should be able to manage a varied workload, be a team player, and have the ability to deliver a first-class service to our clients.
Working as part of our highly experienced Corporate team, the role will provide you with the support, training and opportunity to develop your key legal and commercial skills within a flexible working environment designed to support a genuine work-life balance.
Read more about our team’s expertise in Our People:
Don’t just take our word for it…Legal 500 testimonials
“Their wealth of experience and knowledge is invaluable and we always feel safe in the knowledge that the advice we are being given is correct.”
“They establish strong, supportive relationships and a working environment of mutual trust.”
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please complete the form below. Any questions please contact email@example.com.
Anderson Strathern is committed to promoting equality of opportunity and to the development of a diverse workforce. Please complete our Equality and Diversity survey, which is confidential, following this link: Equality and Diversity survey.
Fill in the form below and a member of our expert team will get back to you.